We will list all openings submitted to the Bucks County Bar Association on this page. Please mail or email the appropriate contact about the position(s) you are interested in. If you have a new position regarding the legal profession that we should include on this page, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings will be listed for 3 months unless you inform us otherwise. This service is open to the community.
- (posted 9/26/22) Associate Attorney – Bucks/Montgomery/Delaware County Law Firm: Established law Firm with offices in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Delaware County seeks an attorney with 3-5 years of experience. Municipal/land use/zoning experience a plus but not required. Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package. Please submit letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
- (posted 9/7/22) Associate – Real Estate – Doylestown Office. The Doylestown office of Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP is seeking a mid-level or senior associate to join its real estate, land use and zoning practice group. Ideal candidates will have experience in real estate transactions and/or land use and zoning. Corporate, banking, and finance experience is also a plus. Must be licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments, and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm. We offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (posted 9/1/22) Full-time paralegal/secretary for Intellectual Property Law Firm: The position involves filing and maintaining trademark registrations, direct client contact, legal support work, letter writing, and landlord-tenant matters. No experience necessary. 35 hours per week. Schedule is flexible. We are a small and friendly intellectual property law firm with an office near Lansdale, PA. If interested, please contact Frank Mazzeo at 215-997-0248 or email@example.com
- (posted 9/1/22) Real Estate Associate: Fox Rothschild LLP has an opening for an experienced real estate attorney. This position may reside in any of the Firm’s offices. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of general real estate law experience and will have a background in all types of real estate transactional work including purchase/sale transactions, leasing, title reviews, survey reviews, and realty transfer tax matters. Experience in sophisticated real estate transactions is required. Experience with telecommunications matters (e.g., telecommunications leasing) is helpful, but not required. An excellent academic record, strong writing skills, strong contract drafting skills, good judgment/analytic skills, and excellent organizational skills are required. Large law firm experience is preferred, but not required. Must be licensed to practice law in the state where the office resides. Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability. We are not currently accepting resumes from search firms for this position. Link to Apply: https://www.foxrothschild.com/careers-for-attorneys/open-positions
- (posted 8/26/22) Repko Law, LLC is a boutique family law and criminal defense firm in Doylestown, PA that is seeking a full-time Associate Attorney with 1-5 years of experience to join our very busy practice. Successful candidates must be personable, professional, self-motivated, prepared to quickly assume responsibility for handling client files, and possess excellent communication, writing and research skills. Applicants should also be admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and, although not required, ideally have some courtroom and/or family law experience. Salary is commensurate with experience and we offer a competitive benefits package. All interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (posted 8/26/22) Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania Job Announcement: Regional Disaster Relief Staff Attorney – Community Engagement Unit – Norristown/Montgomery County, PA (NEW08112022). SUMMARY: Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (“LASP”) seeks an attorney to provide civil legal services and community outreach to low-income individuals and families impacted by natural disasters in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties. This is a full-time position funded through December 31, 2025. Generally, LASP serves clients facing issues regarding housing, including landlord/tenant law and foreclosure, family law, protection from domestic violence, consumer, employment and public benefits. The position will be located in Norristown in the Community Engagement Unit, which focuses on community outreach and collaboration with a broad and expanding network of community partners. The attorney will work closely with the Regional Disaster Relief Project Manager/Paralegal to plan and organize outreach events and clinics; recruit, train, and oversee the work of volunteer attorneys and law students; and represent clients in a host of legal matters, with a particular emphasis on meeting the range of legal needs of residents impacted by natural disasters. The attorney also will work closely with LASP’s Communications Director. For more information, click HERE.
- (posted 8/15/22) Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania Job Announcement: Managing Attorney – Doylestown, PA (KDAN081022) SUMMARY: Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (LASP) seeks an attorney to manage its Doylestown Office in Bucks County. LASP serves low-income individuals and families in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties. The Doylestown Managing Attorney position involves supervising, training and motivating staff in two Doylestown Offices to provide the highest quality legal services in accordance with LASP program guidelines, the ABA Standards for the Provision of Civil Legal Services, and the Pennsylvania Code of Professional Responsibility. The Managing Attorney will also carry a caseload commensurate with his or her expertise and managerial responsibilities. The caseload will focus on representing parents/guardians in dependency cases, but will also require knowledge of family law issues facing clients, such as custody, domestic violence and divorce, and general knowledge of other poverty law issues, including public benefits, consumer law and bankruptcy, employment, expungements, housing, and other areas. The position is full-time. Proof of COVID vaccination is required. Applicants may apply for a medical or religious exemption. For more information click HERE.
- (posted 8/9/22) Estate Paralegal: Immediate part-time (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) opening for a Newtown, PA law firm, with the potential to eventually become to a full-time position, if desired. Candidate should have knowledge of WordPerfect, Windows and Microsoft Office. Candidate will assist with drafting estate planning documents and initial estate administration processes, as well as answering phones and scheduling, coordinating and confirming appointments. Timeslips knowledge a plus. Strong typing skills for Dictaphone transcription with attention to detail is required. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- (posted 8/9/22) Multiple Offices – Environmental Law Associate. Fox Rothschild LLP is seeking an environmental law associate. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 4 years of environment-related experience. Previous experience with regulatory compliance, chemical handling and exposure matters, and environmental transactions and/or litigation preferred. Strong academic record and excellent writing skills are required. Large law firm and/or in-house experience preferred. This position will reside in either our Atlantic City, Bucks County (Warrington), Chester County (Exton), Greensboro, Montgomery County (Blue Bell), Morristown, Philadelphia, Princeton, or Wilmington offices. The candidate must be licensed to practice in the state where the office resides. Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability. We are not currently accepting resumes from search firms for this position. Link to apply: https://www.foxrothschild.com/careers-for-attorneys/open-positions
- (posted 8/1/22) Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania Job Announcement: VOCA Paralegal – Montgomery County-Norristown, PA (JBAS06142022). Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (“LASP”) seeks a paralegal to assist with the provision of legal services to domestic violence victims in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. LASP currently maintains offices in Montgomery County in Norristown and Pottstown. The position will be based in Norristown and will be full-time. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required, and COVID protocols are in place. Staff currently work on a hybrid basis depending on the current state of the Coronavirus in the service area. The successful candidate will be expected to perform in-office work as well as be able to work remotely as needed. For more information click HERE. To apply: send resume, writing sample and a cover letter including the job title VOCA Paralegal-Norristown to Elise Wilson-Coles, Human Resources Manager, at Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania to Hiring@lasp.org. Position will remain open until filled.