PA Attorneys are allowed to take up to 6 distance learning credits per compliance year. Using BCBA’s online CLEs is an easy and convenient way to get CLE Credit.
The site is very convenient, and you don’t need to sit down and view an entire 1-hour video all at once. The site will track where you left off.
The first 25 people who register using coupon code bcbfirst25 will get $10 towards their cart! That is in addition to the Member Discount of $15 towards your Cart (code membcb8643). There is no limit to how many times you can use the Member Discount. Any questions when on the site, please feel free to click on the green “Technical Support” button at the top of the page or contact BCBA at 215-348-9413.
Please take some time and check out the site and start viewing some CLEs online!
Log on to the site https://bcba.vocalmeet.com or click on the ONLINE CLE link from the BCBA homepage. Once you are on the site, you can see the available courses. You will need to register with the site using your email address, name, Bar ID and create a password.
How do I register for my Online CLE programs?
- Register or login to the platform if you have not yet done by clicking Add To Cart
- Select Register if you have not done so or Login.
- After registering or logging in, add to cart the courses you wish to purchase and then select View Cart
- Enter your discount code upon check out by selecting Click here to enter your code if you are eligible and a Member. To obtain your discount code, contact the bar association directly.
- Complete your purchase with the correct billing information
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address once the payment process is complete.
- Next, go to My Courses or follow the link within the confirmation email to access your Online CLE course purchases.