The Bucks County Bar Association is pleased to announce a partnership with the Bucks County Herald to produce a community-facing publication and event with the working title of: The Lawyers Among Us: Advocates, Champions, Neighbors.
This concept was driven by four strategic priorities of the Association:
- Increase Association membership;
- Promote community awareness of the pro bono work done by the Association’s members;
- Generate referrals for Association members; and,
- Provide marketing support to sole practitioners.
We believe that the concept for The Lawyers Among Us will advance these priorities in a manner that will also:
- Increase awareness among members and the community at large;
- Enable fundraising for the Association and its Foundation; and,
- Set the stage for future cost-effective collaborations that will enable the Association to expand its marketing reach and brand.
The Herald recently started promotion of the publication and event. The Herald is offering marketing and advertising opportunities at special pricing for our members in both The Lawyers Among Us and the Herald. We strongly encourage you to participate in this partnership to advance the Association’s priorities. We hope you are as excited as we are to bring much deserved attention to our members who do so much good for the people of Bucks County.