Norristown, PA, November 1, 2018
High Swartz named among 2019 ‘Best Law Firms’ by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
High Swartz LLP, a full-service law firm with offices in Norristown and Doylestown, Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce that it has been named a “Best Law Firm” for 2019 by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, achieving a Tier 1 ranking in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area in the practice areas of Family Law, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law and Litigation – Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning and National Tier 2 ranking for Land Use and Zoning Law.
To be eligible for a Best Law Firm ranking, a firm must have at least one lawyer included in The Best Lawyers in America©. Attorneys are neither required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed. For 2019, 9 High Swartz attorneys were named among Best Lawyers:
- Melissa M. Boyd – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration
- David J. Brooman –Land Use and Zoning Law, Land Use and Zoning Law Litigation
- Mary Cushing Doherty – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, Family Law Mediation -Lawyer of the Year
- Arnold Heller – Real Estate Law
- Gilbert P. High, Jr. – Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law Litigation, Municipal Law, Municipal Law Litigation
- William F. Kerr, Jr. – Municipal Law
- Thomas E. Panzer – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Thomas D. Rees – Labor and Employment Law Litigation
- Richard C. Sokorai – Personal Injury Litigation
Best Law Firm rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
The highest honor, a Tier 1 ranking, is based on a firm’s overall evaluation, which is derived from a combination of its clients’ impressive feedback, the regard that lawyers in other firms in the same practice areas have for the firm, and information that the firm provided to Best Lawyers via a survey.
About High Swartz LLP: High Swartz LLP is a full-service law firm serving clients in the Delaware Valley and throughout Pennsylvania from offices in Norristown and Doylestown. Established in 1914, High Swartz serves the needs of businesses, municipalities, government entities, nonprofits and individuals. With offices in Bucks County and Montgomery County, the full-service law firm provides comprehensive counsel and legal support to individuals and business entities of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. For more information, go to HighSwartz.com.